Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am requesting that the management of Fred Myer's put up a readerboard that indicated how many people over the age of 7o are currently in the store so that I can avoid going there during those really fun times.

Oblivious is the word to describe most of these shoppers. Now we're not talking about the crowd that shows up at Costco for the senior lunch (ie hotl-dog and soda $1.50) but those people who through overuse or underuse of the brain matter have learning to behave like no one else in the world actually exists. Try getting around some old fart who wife sent him to the store to buy toilet paper. He parks his cart in the middle of the isle crosswise and then tries to decide which of the 250,000 different varieties he is suppose to buy. I'd like to scream, "just grab one, it doesn't matter which one. None of it is going into your scrapbook" Just for fun, next time I see a crowd at the dairy section I will move in, open my cell phone and say in a loud voice. "Is it all the milk that is being recalled because of e-coli or just the ones with the blue caps?"

Thanks for listening, I feel much better....Frank

1 comment:

  1. Pop, during your daily 5:00 planning session, make a note not to catch the Panama City Activity bus and all such wild times can be avoided. Lots of love Emily

    ReplyDelete